Town Manager, Tax Collector, and Health Officer
The Town Manager is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Town, and is responsible to the Selectboard for the management and coordination of all functions of town government. The specific function of the Town Manager is defined in Title 24 Chapter 37 of the Vermont Statutes.
Sven Fedorow was appointed to the position of Interim Town Manager in September 2019 and has served as Land Use Administrator since May 2018. Prior to that, Sven worked as a real estate attorney in New York. Sven is admitted to the Vermont Bar.
| Sven Fedorow
Contact Sven Fedorow
It is the mission of the Town Manager to ensure that quality, effective, and efficient services are provided within the law, the policies established by the Selectboard, and the resources of the Town of Weathersfield, while maintaining transparency, open communication, and high ethical standards.
- maintain a well-trained, motivated, and team-oriented staff
- ensure efficiency while providing services within the confines of the Town’s limited resources
- prepare and maintain the Town budget
- assist the Selectboard to develop, update, and implement long-range strategic plans that sets the vision for the future of the Town
- maintain records of the Town’s operation
- ensure the conformance with federal laws and guidelines, state statutes, and town ordinances and policies.
- Assists all departments with policy creation, procedural efficiencies, and other management and administrative tasks.